Surry Hills, NSW
RANZCO is the only Specialist Medical College accredited to train ophthalmologists in Australia and New Zealand.Conveniently located adjacent to Central Station and offering great benefits, RANZCO is seeking someone to administer all aspects of trainee selection and basic examinations in the RANZCO Vocational Training Program (VTP).
Our ideal candidate will be proactive and have excellent stakeholder management skills. This role requires attention to detail and excellent administration skills, with a focus on process and organisation. An ability to work well under pressure and prioritise competing tasks is required, while maintaining excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities are:
- Coordinate with eligible applicants and trainees regarding registration, requirements, and results.
- Support the Selection Board and Selection Panel’s review of applications, administration of situational judgement test, and conducting of multiple mini interviews.
- Support the examiners’ preparation, review and marking of basic examinations.
- Coordinate assessments with venue representatives, invigilators, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Organise and support the annual examiners’ meetings.
- Prepare reports for the Qualification and Education Committee and RANZCO Board.
- Maintain policy and procedures for all areas of responsibility.
- Administer other tasks in education and training as identified by the Senior Manager, Education.
It would be beneficial if you have experience working in a medical college environment and/or with Committees. RANZCO uses Moodle, SharePoint and a CRM so experience with these systems is also beneficial.
For more information, please access a copy of the Position Description here (PDF 146KB).
Applications should be emailed to Antonelle Clemente-Marquez at email@example.com and include a CV and Cover Letter addressing the Position Description.
Date posted: 14 November 2018