Women in Ophthalmology Webinar Series 2021
This 2021, the Women in Ophthalmology six-part webinar series will be available to all Members on RANZCO TV, our dedicated YouTube channel.
The informative and entertaining series features outstanding female ophthalmologists from around the world talking about Myths and Realities, clinical or otherwise.
- Two Myths and Realities of Glaucoma – Prof Anne Coleman, President of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- A Woman in Ophthalmology, Myths and Misconceptions – A/Prof Christine Chen, Head of Ophthalmology, Monash University (Available in the LMS only)
- From Myth to Reality: The Evolution of Therapy for Retinal Venous Occlusive Disease – Dr Julia Haller, Ophthalmologist-in-Chief, Wills Eye Hospital
- Myths and Realities of Eye Care in Africa – Prof Ciku Mathenge, Leader of eye care in Africa
- From Myth to Reality: Uveitis – Prof Justine Smith, Professor at Flinders University (Available in the LMS only)
- Direct Ophthalmoscopy – Prof Valerie Biousse, Professor of Neuro-ophthalmology, Emory University – NOW LIVE
This webinar series is brought to you by RANZCO’s Women in Ophthalmology with support from Johnson & Johnson Vision, and produced by Purple Sherbet PR.
Watch out for more information on the webinars closer to the date.
Last updated: March 12, 2021