Dear RANZCO Members,
As the situation with COVID-19 rapidly develops, I would like to assure you that the RANZCO Board is meeting frequently to make important decisions which will affect members, ophthalmology and eye care in Australia and New Zealand. The Board’s primary concern is the health and wellbeing of members, patients and the community at large.
If you have any questions that are not addressed in the FAQ topics below, please email RANZCO via email.
Please bookmark this page as it is being updated daily. We have added the date and time each topic was updated to assist you in identifying “new” news.
A/Prof Heather Mack
RANZCO COVID-19 Advice FAQ
The latest RANZCO COVID-19 Triage Guidelines for Fellows and health professionals can be accessed HERE. Further, an outline of the impact of the disease on clinical practice, risks of exposure and strategies to manage these risks can be found HERE.
These FAQs will be updated frequently in consultation with key Fellows in Australia and New Zealand.
- RANZCO Meetings – Updated 19 March 2020
- RANZCO Training and Exams – Updated 25 March 2020
- Patient Care – Updated 1 April 2020 (Triage guidelines, SA Government directive)
- Consumables and Protective Measures – Updated 3 April 2020
- Ophthalmology Practice – Updated 31 March 2020 (latest on locum tenens)
- RANZCO HQ – Updated 23 March 2020
- International Development – Updated 3 April 2020
Last updated: April 5, 2020