Guidelines, Report Templates and Checklists
The following guidelines are provided to assist researchers with preparation of their research application as well as guidance for adverse events:
Investigator Progress Report – Once a HREC application is approved, a yearly progress report is required to be submitted to the HREC each year the research is conducted on the date of approval.
Investigator Final Report – Once the research is complete, a final report must be submitted to the HREC, as well as any publications made regarding the research.
In the instance of any adverse events which may occur, investigators are required to complete a serious event report and submit it to the HREC.
- Conducting Research: Some Basic Points To Consider
- Submission Checklist
- Sample Patient Information and Consent Form
- Guidelines For Participants
- NHMRC Standardised Participant Information and Consent Form Templates
- Conflict of Interest Declaration
- New Protocol Application Form
- Study Commenced, Discontinued or Withdrawn
- Investigator Report of CIOMS or IND Safety Reports
- RANZCO Sample Protocol (for guidance only)
Last updated: July 4, 2019